Fresh off our Winter Battle Series we keep the drift train going... literally.
Everyone knows Matsouree is the biggest and best name in having some door-on-door banter with your MATES. This time we are doing it smack bang in the middle of summer as we haven't gotten over freezing our nuts off for the last 3 months running WBS.
Two days of driving, "Summer Hours" means we will start and run later while we take full advantage of all that extra daylight. (I will confirm some proper times soon).
July 8th & 9th, Driftland. £230 for both days (will be a separate listing for single day tickets). Also, I know folk will ask so it's an extra £80 if you want a second driver on a car.
We'll have some tunes going, BBQ, party vibes and a weekend full of memories to remember and financial mistakes to forget.
There's also gonna be some more driving on Friday courtesy of the team at Driftland, more details on that soon.
All the usual regs are gonna apply:
- Cages will not be required
- Tow Straps front and rear
- Bucket Seat and Harness
- 2 litre handheld fire extinguisher AFFF foam
- If the drivers window gets broken you will be required to have a window net fitted( we will have available)
- Car must look respectable at beginning of the event (accidents happen after that)
- Brake lights or Brake light strip
- Exhaust! you must have an exhaust Noise regulations of 105db
- Long sleeve top and trousers
- Balaclava must be worn if open face helmet
Spectator tickets and VIP Parking will be available via Driftland closer to the time. Passenger bands available on the day (more info will come out on this soon).
ONCE YOU BUY A TICKET YOU ARE BOOKED FOR THE EVENT, THESE ARE NOT REFUNDABLE SO PLEASE DON'T ASK.
We do always try and be reasonable with folk who can't make it but if you're within 3 weeks of the event there is nothing we can do to help you.
Follow our Facebook page for more info -
Or Instagram -
Just fire us a message on the above social pages if you have any questions!